Overview of NCM Venice
NCM is an E Bike manufacturer based in Germany with subsidiaries and Sales offices spread over the whole world. Mainly distributed via the network of Leon Cycle, this powerful co-operation enables NCM to supply E-Bikes, Motor and battery kits, spare parts, and of course service at the highest level.
Compare buying a new Venice with getting a refurbished bike from one of our workshops. All of our refurbished bikes come with a 6-month workshop warranty and you will save $200 or more.
- Battery: 48V 16Ah
- Display: Das-Kit, C7B(3.0VR), LCD, 6 Levels
- Controller: Das-Kit, CT5-I5, 48V 15A
- Motor: Das-Kit, X15, Rear drive motor, 48V 250W, 25KM/H
- Battery: DEHAWK, I5-4816P, 48V 16AH, 768WH, with USB port
- Charger: SANS, DC483DE, 48V 3A, fast charger
- Front light: Spanninga, Kendo, 48V, 30 Lux
- Rear light: Spanninga, Solo
- Frame: Alu. 6061, 26"*457MM, 28"*480MM
- Brakes: F/R: Tektro Disc Brakes with Hydraulic with brake sensors, HD-E350
- Shift Lever: Shimano, Altus, SL-M310-8R, 8 Speed
- Tyres: Selle Royal, FREEWAY-A194DR100812, Brown
This bike is 6-12 months old.