eBike Warranty - Zoomo Warranty Policy
Terms & Conditions of Agreement
Australian Consumer Law
Our products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure (e.g. electrical failure in the battery, motor or charger) and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
In addition to your rights under the Australian Competition and Consumer Act and other Australian laws, Zoomo will provide a Warranty for your bike subject to the terms and conditions below.
Coverage & Application
Bolt Bikes Pty Ltd (ACN 617 521 150, Email firstname.lastname@example.org) of 16-18 Bourke Road, Alexandria NSW 2015 warrants that your Zoomo product is: in sound and safe condition; and free of any known faults or defects that would affect its safe operation under normal use; and in accordance with the manufacturer’s standards.
The period in which this Warranty is in effect is dependent on the age of the bike at time of purchase or Rent-to-Own Start Date.
If you consider your purchased product is not of acceptable quality or has latent defect (this includes any inherent fault) or require replacement or repair, you should:
- Stop using the product
- Contact Zoomo via the email email@example.com
The table below outlines the items covered by the Warranty.
Warranty Void & Exclusions
Your warranty excludes:
- Damage beyond normal wear and tear
- Damage caused by accidents, neglect or abuse
- Improper assembly (after leaving the place of purchase)
- Modification or alteration of the frame or original components
- Your warranty is void if evidence of salt, sand, or water damage are present within the components
- Any bike that is greater than 2 years old at the time of purchase is not covered by any warranty.
Warranty Start Date
The Warranty starts at the time of bike purchase (purchase outright or Rent-to-Own).
Age of Bike
The age of the bike is determined from the date of assembly.
All bikes purchased (purchase outright or Rent-to-Own) have a 14 days returns policy. A full refund will be provided minus the following:
- Cost to repair any damage.
- Current full weekly rental fee for same bike range. eg, if a bike is returned after 14 days and the full (excluding discounts) weekly rental fee is $89 then a fee of $178 will be withheld by Zoomo.
- Starter fee of $99. (If Rented)